Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Writing Informal Letter

Dear Jackson:

I've heard a lot about you, and none are very good. I found that you use a drug called "Ecstasy" for going to parties. Why you do This? Do you know the problemes that you can have because using this drugs. I am very worry for your situation. You know you can have a good time at parties without drugs. Look I have a friend who had the same problem yours, he used drugs to have more fun, but with assistance could understand the damage he was doing to himself and his loved ones, who also suffer with all this, and consumed the same drug that you and I could see the effects of this. You too can stop this now if you want.

I also knew who you going these drugs, who calls himself "your friend". First of all you have to let those bad Influences. And you have to stop this right now before it's too late. I know I'm just your friend and not your father, but that is why I tell you, like, friend pairs this right now. And your parents what say to all this, they know it?

If you need help with all this you just have to tell me and I will help in whatever you need, but first of all you have to tell your parents about all this, because they know much more than we do because they have more wisdom. I know a rehabilitation center which is also inside my other friend.

It is the only drug I've taken, because I know of cases where people seamlessly blend more than one drug and have serious long-term problems. Jackson you have to understand that drugs are using just make you feel good for a while but its side effects are much more powerful and durable for your body because it also affects how much of your brain. I know that is not so easy to stop all this, but I understand you have to work for it, all I'm doing is for your own good. I lived the same with my other friend, he too much cost out of it, but could do with perseverance and effort. My intention with this is not to intrude on your life but is helping you out of this. I wait your response to this whole thing as fast as possible.

PD: I am with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment